Yordanka G. Guardiola MSc, Curator
- Microbiologist and QC Manager, Sporometrics Inc (Toronto)
- Microbiology Analyst, MBL Ltd (Toronto)
- Curatorial Assistant (Mycology), University of Havana Culture Collection
- MSc (Plant Pathology), University of Havana, Cuba
Dr. James Scott, Director
- Professor & Head, Division of Occupational & Environmental Health, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto (2002-present).
- Laboratory Director, Sporometrics Inc. (1993-present)
- Medical Mycology Consultant, Dynacare, Brampton, Ontario
- Medical Mycology Consultant, Ontario Poison Centre, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario
- PhD, University of Toronto, 2001. Thesis entitled Studies on indoor fungi.
- BSc Phytopathology, University of Toronto, 1990.
Lynne Sigler, Professor & Director Emerita
Retired June 2013, email contact remains the same: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Formerly Professor, Devonian Botanic Garden, Agriculture, Food & Nutritional Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Life and Environmental Sciences and in Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Faculty of Medicine.
- Continuing Adjunct Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science
- Former consultant in mycology to the University of Alberta Hospitals Microbiology and Public Health
- Professional societies: American Society for Microbiology, Mycological Society of America, Medical Mycological Society of the Americas, International Society for Human and Animal Mycology, British Mycological Society, World Federation for Culture Collections
- Professional certification: Academic and Research Microbiologist, Canadian College of Microbiologists.
- Taught numerous workshops in diagnostic and environmental mycology, fungal taxonomy or collection management in North America, China, New Zealand, Australia, Korea.
- See also Curatorial Activities, Publications, Annual Reports